Rescue class equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It sure would be nice to have all the stuff you need so that you don't have to deal with dive stores anymore. Unfortunately I think it's way more hassle to DIY in most cases than to drop it off at the store.

I'm pretty lucky, there are some really good stores in my area. The problem is more one of time. I just don't have time to sit around all day waiting for a tank fill, no matter how good the company. Unfortunately this is often what happens.

in the same or less time than it takes me to drive to one of the LDSs in the area, get the fills, and drive home.

It is not only cheaper all-up, but I also don't spend the gas money, or the bridge tolls (if I go to two of the three local shops), and I can do the fills at 10:30 PM if I want to.

Big win.

As for reg maintenance, its not hard. Detail oriented, yes, but not difficult.

Genesis once bubbled...
and I can do the fills at 10:30 PM if I want to.

Not only can I get my fills at 10:30 PM but that's the only time I can do it most of the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom