Research for a new resort... Feedback Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

* Lots of diving and easy to get it done.
* Competitive prices.
* A variety of good food. Not talking gourmet, just good, plentiful and hot.
* Nice room with a GOOD bed. No sagging mattresses or concrete hard mattresses. Doesn't need to be fancy, just neat, clean, quiet and functional.
* Clean bathroom with all the plumbing working properly especially hot water and good water pressure.
* Airport transfers included.

I would be happy with a bed that isn't rock hard! I love Cozumel but it can be tough to find a comfortable bed. Dive Safe....

Try the Cozumel Palace all-inclusive. I posted a lengthy dive trip report after our trip in March of 2007.

Great service, and really comfy beds. The dive ops will pick you up at the pier. We dove with Blue XT Sea. A very good operation.

KBR on the Lembeh Straits has it just about all right, for my money.

Attractive location. Very nice, spacious rooms with plenty of floor space to spread stuff out. Fans and air conditioning; big showers and lots of hot water.

Food and drink available 24/7. Internet access.

A separate building for cameras and chargers. Enough stations for everybody!

Small, fast boats. Guide who really know the sites, and can tell you exactly what the topography is and what you are likely to see. Big, thick towels for the way back (although Aldora on Cozumel has this beat, with their fantastic boat coats).

They met us with hot tea, and took dinner orders as we got off the last afternoon boat, so by the time you got showered and up to the dining room, your meals were being prepared.

They had land trips for those who didn't dive or got sick or had to sit out a day.

I can't think of anything I want in a dive resort that they didn't have. Even Nitrox.

I would be happy with a bed that isn't rock hard! I love Cozumel but it can be tough to find a comfortable bed. Dive Safe....

Try Dora Villas, in particular the Barracuda Suite.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom