Resturants in Upper/Middle Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MM88, P.O Box 829, Islamorada, FL 33036

Great beachside dining, nice outdoor bar. Excellent place to wind up the day. Food is above-average to great, variety in the menu. Worth a few extra miles of driving for sure.

Try and always do one dinner @ The Fish House... Hobo's is good food (Dolphin Fingers!), also a good Irish pub in the strip mall by the Cinema near Key Largo - great wings.

I second The Fish House and Hobos. The Fish House has a kick a## Key Lime Pie.
At Sundowners I find the service to be slow and the food ok, but just ok.

Never had a bad meal at the Loreli! (For more expensive fare try Bently's)

Check this one out...on the way out of the Keys one time, we were hungry, but just didn't stop..the Mrs. wouldn't commit to anything...all of a sudden we're in Key Largo and she pulls into the Long John Silvers!

Ok..we're in the ___________fishing capital of the US, more fresh fish and seafood than you can shake a stick at and she stops at LJS! (she's cute, but not all there)

THanx so far guys&gals.I spearfish&lobster year-round so seafood is almost assuredely out.We try to do at least 1 if not 2 sit-down,indoors& AIR-Conditioned really nice meals per week .We like Thai,French,Mexican,Cuban,Japanese,Chinese,Indian,Arab,Italian,Eclectic and just about anything else that involves rich food.I already make the baddest Key-Lime pie .Just a simple 6 ingredient 10 egg plain pie thank you. Love creme brulee's,canoli's etc..

Well heck then you can't go wrong at the Outback at the Hampton Inn! (and while you're there, you can Dive with the place that's in the Hotel, I think it's called It's a Dive) hahaha!

If you wander down to Key West go to the Meteor, Best Ribs in the Keys!

Buoyant1,ate at Meteor last month.Combo platter,cornbread and the overdone green beans :07: Dessert was Ben&Jerrys triple scoop on a waffle cone.

Gusto's in Florida City is pretty good!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom