Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turk9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just back last night from a week at the Cozumel Palace and six days of diving with BlueXTsea dive shop.

The Cozumel Palace was a pleasant and pampering experience. Good food, better drinks, nice pool area, spacious room, and great service. Wouldn't hesitate to book it again. The wife loved it.

With all the raves that BlueXTsea gets in these forums, I had booked to dive with them long prior to the 100% customer satisfaction rating they recently received from Scuba Diving magazine. Now I am not from Texas, so I am not biased one way or another, but, these guys really lived up to the great reputation they have built up. So during the week I was not only pampered on land, but also on the water. DM Pedro and boat captain Mago were excellent. Not just in the water, but on the boat also. They took care of everything. They set-up and packed-up all the equipment, which they took to the shop each night for rinsing and drying. It was relaxing not having to deal with the gear. They always took an hour break between dives where they would dock and provide fresh fruit, fruit juices, and a couple of kinds of snacks. They provided dive site reccommendations, but, let the divers choose the sites for the day. As far as in the water, they both performed like the experts they are.

Oh, by the way, the diving was great. Saw more big groupers, puffer fish, turtles, and large schools of fish, than I had seen in three previous trips in the last year. The reefs also seemed more colorful than in previous visits.
Bye,
turk9

You are spot on about Christi's op and her crew....we always have long bottom times and long SI's.....and yes they do spoil you:wink:

Hey you don't have to be from Texas to brag about a great dive op:rofl3:

glad you had a great trip

Yes Christi runs a #1 operation. I followed my favorite dive master to her operation when he left BlueBubble. Christi is always willing to go the extra something to make sure her customers are happy. After my favorite dive master bought his own boat and is now in business for himself I still keep in touch with Christi as she is my back up operation if my guy is full or if I am his only diver. I've known Pedro and Mago for 10 years and IMO Mago is the #1 Capitan on the island and Pedro is on par with the guy I use. Loyalty runs deep with me and as long as my guy treats me right I'm his, but Christi would be right there for me if needed.

SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS CHRISTI.

LOU

Yes Christi runs a #1 operation. I followed my favorite dive master to her operation when he left BlueBubble. Christi is always willing to go the extra something to make sure her customers are happy. After my favorite dive master bought his own boat and is now in business for himself I still keep in touch with Christi as she is my back up operation if my guy is full or if I am his only diver. I've known Pedro and Mago for 10 years and IMO Mago is the #1 Capitan on the island and Pedro is on par with the guy I use. Loyalty runs deep with me and as long as my guy treats me right I'm his, but Christi would be right there for me if needed.

LOU

Every time I see your avatar, I hear ba DUM... ba DUM... ba DUM...

LOU

Awww...you are too kind Lou! Check your PM's!

Thank you Turk, I'm thrilled that my crew took good care of you, I knew they would :) Sorry I didn't get to meet you in person this trip...but everyone has to have a tiny break from the island occasionally! :) See you next time!

Back
Top Bottom