RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a horror for me. Although I never met her personally, I counted Marcia as a great friend and an important helper. She was a skilled writer who helped greatly in the editing and rewriting process for the article PADI published that helped lead to the new changes in standards for OW divers. She worked tirelessly behind the scenes on many such projects, never once making an attempt to gather any of the attention she so richly deserved.

I am in shock and saddened.

Marcia (Quero) was someone I had never met in person, but someone I regarded as a friend and informed colleague. No words to truly express the grief and confusion I feel right now. Condolences to her friends and family.

I am so sorry to hear about her passing. RIP Quero.

I'm shocked and saddened to see this news today. In my short time on this board I have come to regard Quero as the voice of reason and experience added to any thread that she was a part of. This is a great loss to the community. My condolences to her friends and family, and also to the moderators and other members of this forum that will deeply miss her.

It says so much about the depth of character of an individual when a global community, many of which never had the privilege of meeting her, are so deeply touched by her passing. It is a sad day for SB. Condolences to all.

We love and miss you Marcia.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom