Riviera Maya-Nice All Inclusive with good dive shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easternx

New
Reaction score
We are looking at possibly going to the Riviera Maya this spring will all probably stay in an all-inclusive. Looking for a 4 or 5 star All inclusive that also has a good dive shop - either on-site or within walking distance. Any suggestions much appreciated!

Iberostar Paraiso and Iberostar Tucan have Dressel Divers on site. Very nice dive op especially if you're on the newbie side of things.

We ran a group trip last October and stayed at the Catalonia, which was very comfortable and had some really good snorkeling right off the hotel beach. They have a house dive op, but we did our diving through Dive Aventuras, which is about a three minute walk. We were extremely happy with the service from the dive operator, and would arrange another trip through them.

I have stayed in the Grand Pallidium several times (will be there again in 2 weeks). I like their dive shop. It is the same company as the shop in the Grand Porto, underwater technical world. I liked them last year and will be diving with them again this trip.

Check out the review a few posts down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom