Roatan Diving - any good packages via resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to Turquoise Bay Resort Nov 1 - 8. 2nd trip to Roatan and the diving is excellent. Turquoise Bay looks good (visited while driving around the island) but have not stayed there. For the price, $966 including room, diving, & food, I think it will be great. Have 4 openings if anyone has advice or would like to join us.

The Accomodations and Dive Operation at COCO View are superior to Fantasy Island. We visited Fantasy Island and it is very run down and has changed ownership alot.

The Accomodations and Dive Operation at COCO View are superior to Fantasy Island. We visited Fantasy Island and it is very run down and has changed ownership alot.

I'm not sure they are run down... I think they've always been that way!:rofl3: I have to agree that the accomodations at Coco seem (because I've never been to Coco) much nicer... But Fantassy island is about half the price for the same diving package... I think it's a better deal... Whereas Coco is definetly the nicer better organised dive resort!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom