Roatan, Honduras - CoCo View Resort - May 26 - June 2 - June 9, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's the count at Dee? I'm starting to get excited! (I'm signed up for the 2nd week)

Hey Y'all, just saw this thread, but the Wife and I are scheduled to be there the week of June 2nd, so it should be cool!

Beware my big yellow biofins, they'll lead you nowhere good.

Hola Chase...so you and WrightOn are actually going that week? That would be strange due to us having the whole resort and it is has been sold out for awhile now and we have people on our waiting list. *shrugs*

39 days to go!

Chaseh.....where are you guys staying? You must have gotten the one room we released about 6 weeks ago or maybe one of the beach houses. We'll be looking for those yellow fins!

Yep, Wrighton is actually my wife, and we are in a beach house, waitlisted for a normal overwater. It's the aniversary of our last CCV trip. Very psyched. Ms. Wrighton has just got me a HC-7 HD Video camera for my B-Day, can't wait to get it wet!

I can't wait to get there too!!! :D

I'm pretty sure we have all the regular rooms already full. Do you know which beach house you have? They are all very nice and the first couple down the road are very close to the clubhouse and dock. And you'll have the bicycles use back and forth...you'll love those! Feel free to join us, we can always use another on the kayak team!

Not too worried about the beach houses, I know that they can actually be the nicest accomodations, as long as the a/c is there. Might be tough hauling the camera gear on the bike though.

Actually not worried about anything at all. It's gonna be awesome. Hey Poncho, here we come!

Chaseh:
....Actually not worried about anything at all. It's gonna be awesome. Hey Poncho, here we come!

Spoken like a true CoCo Nut in Training!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom