Roatan info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait once bubbled...
Learn-Scuba,

Thanks for the info. My wife and I will check it out for a few days on our next trip to Utila, probably in the first quarter of 2004. We've already spent 6 weeks in Utila this year. If you ever need any info about Utila, let me know. Thanks again.

I have stayed with Gary at Oak Bay Resort, as well, and had a really good time. IT IS RUSTIC, but that can be a good thing as well - just be prepared for it. When I was there, I was the only guest for most of the week, but it not change the diving at all. Gary was a good host. The price is very reasonable anf to food was good, but not great.

The only slight problem I had was getting a cab ride to the resort. Most of the cabbies do not want to go that far and a lot of them did not know where it is. Tell them it is on the other side of the Soccer (football) stadium (joke) in Oak Ridge. I hope this helps you. Thanks.

Safely
Ascend
From
Every dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom