Roatan Trip Report - Photos and Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on the OW cert! What a way to get started. I think Roatan is a great place to learn. I know my sister felt that way going through her own OW course during this trip. So glad you had a great time! Thankfully, the rain stayed away for most of your vacation. :) Shame, though, about all the lionfish (our experience was about the same as yours; saw them on the vast majority of dives).

Nice report. My wife and I were at Anthony's Key Resort from the 10th to the 19th and lost a day and half of diving in the middle of our trip due to the rain. Still a great trip! We actually did our OW cert dives on Fri and Sat and managed to get in 19 dives during our stay. We also saw a lot of Lionfish (on all but one dive, the El Aguila dive, I think).

Thanks for the report, pictures and video! It's making it easier to cope with being back home...

It's nice that there was some sun on the island before I go there :rofl3: (I'm the one Sam was talking about with the rain)

Glad you liked them!

How was your trip? Hope the rain didn't eat up too many dive days!

Thanks for the report, pictures and video! It's making it easier to cope with being back home...

It's nice that there was some sun on the island before I go there :rofl3: (I'm the one Sam was talking about with the rain)

Glad you liked them!

How was your trip? Hope the rain didn't eat up too many dive days!

It started clearing up on Wednesday and it was great the rest of the week with the occasional shower. Now I just have to plan my trip back...

It started clearing up on Wednesday and it was great the rest of the week with the occasional shower. Now I just have to plan my trip back...

You should go back when Chris and Jen go given they seem to bring the beautiful weather with them....:hm:...unless you plan to bring the rain with you and in that case Chris and Jen would rather you go a week before/after them. :rofl3:

Disclaimer: I am not a spokesperson for Chris and Jen nor do I represent them in any capacity. I'm just a mouthy poster. :D

Back
Top Bottom