Rockport,Ice Situation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gathan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Thinking of making a trip there next week-end to visit the Kinghorn. Has anyone been there lately? Any ice concerns?

gathan:
Thinking of making a trip there next week-end to visit the Kinghorn. Has anyone been there lately? Any ice concerns?

Not I said the frustrated diver, but you might want to contact Abucs scuba. Helen might be able to help you out. Or Dan at Dive Tech.

Ice was starting to form a little this passed Saturday. Looking at some of the photos posted from Sunday there was a little more on Sunday. Remember the ice can and does blow in and out from shore. It all depends on the wind. Water temp for Saturday 32f to 33f.

Can anyone tell me current situation regarding shore diving. I'm interested in taking a group down to the Wall AFTER Thanksgiving weekend and entering via the parking lot rock entry behind the restaurant or the boat ramp and heading West to a small boat I recall is out that way (not Kingshorne). Did that diving prohibition bylaw get passed? Have the Locals settled down?... or should I bring my Kevlar underwear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom