Rocky Mountain Diving Fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMBawden,

I actually just moved here last year so I am learning all the cool places to dive. I've been told Fish Lake is a good place.

Thanks

Happy Diving

Well I am in Utah as well. I dove Flaming Gorge and loved it. If you are into spear fishing, they do aloow it. At least they did this last summer, our group had some people fishing, but be aware of where you dive and fish, it borders Utah and Wyoming. Now onto Fish Lake. The next month our dive club dove there, but I missed it. I have been told it was pretty chilly, so be prepared. Also if you go with a group you can rent a pontoon boat for not too much. Here is a link for possible dive sites here in Utah if you or anyone else is interested.

Also FYI, our dive club meets not far from you, in Springville. If you would be interested in finding out info or joining let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom