Roll call for Monday 5-30-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Great about the grill, Lukie, will definately bring something to throw on!

Human, you have an even better reason to dive Monday, if the Griswalds are coming. Be sure and hide the dog.

Frankdr, 10 o'clock seems to the the ETA. If I show up then, you all owe me a wine cooler later. (don't do beer.)

Foo

The dog gets to babysit. I have a Red Heeler with a REAL PISSEY attitude toward curtain crawlers. He is very good at teaching childeren not to hit, poke, pull, yell, run, argue......why, he's the canine version of...DUM DUM DUM........SUPERNANNY!

Foo:
Great about the grill, Lukie, will definately bring something to throw on!

Human, you have an even better reason to dive Monday, if the Griswalds are coming. Be sure and hide the dog.

Frankdr, 10 o'clock seems to the the ETA. If I show up then, you all owe me a wine cooler later. (don't do beer.)

Foo

Great! You and I can do wine coolers together, then, because I don't do mornings OR beer...

humanphibian:
The dog gets to babysit. I have a Red Heeler with a REAL PISSEY attitude toward curtain crawlers. He is very good at teaching childeren not to hit, poke, pull, yell, run, argue......why, he's the canine version of...DUM DUM DUM........SUPERNANNY!

My lab doesn't babysit, but he's a great iguana sitter... His native name is Swims with Lizards...

On the other hand, my daughter isn't necessarily sittable. She has, however, cured many animals from snatching her food. She just snatches it back and proceeds to beat them with it. After tangling with her over her baby bottle when she was younger, Frosty still won't take food that belongs to her. She can leave a cookie in the floor, and three hours later when she comes back, it will still be there, along with Frosty lying with his nose against it waiting for her to give it to him. Think your dog can train her?
:wink:

I think I'll skip tomorrow (Saturday) and go out on Monday instead. I'll try to be there around 10 or 10:30...

Everyone still on for monday? As of right now they are predicting only a 30% chance of rain. So who is up for going to eat and with in 30 mintues jump into the water and go for a swim?

We'll be there....

30% chance of rain, 70% chance of diving. I like the odds. ;o)

Foo

I will not be going,,,,taking my father to place flowers on and visit my moms grave in Dallas, she passed away earlier this year. Everyone have a good time diving.

Back
Top Bottom