Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, this I have to go to. I'll also be coming upon Friday more than likely, seeing as I don't work on Fridays now. I'll probably spend the night but will have to to get back to Dallas for work on Sunday morning :(. Oh well.

OK, this I have to go to. I'll also be coming upon Friday more than likely, seeing as I don't work on Fridays now. I'll probably spend the night but will have to to get back to Dallas for work on Sunday morning :(. Oh well.

You're added to the list... it's getting to be a good size "Texas" party!

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Foo2 & Fooman2
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
TxHockeyGuy
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

How sweet it is! I like seeing both old-time Swampers and new joining together for this shindig... I see some of my greatest friends and then some I've been wanting to meet, and some I haven't seen in forever. How cool is that? Practically a reunion! Wish TwoBit could come though. Texasdanceguy... should I bring a good, steady chair and CD player?

Texasdanceguy... should I bring a good, steady chair and CD player?

Don't forget the salt and pepper shakers... :banana:

:D

Are any of those yahoos from Jersey coming to this thing? If it's only us Swampers it'll just be a big love-in. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se, but we could use a little controversy to make it interesting.

Alan,
Did you get that transmission fixed or are you going to be hitchin'?

Are any of those yahoos from Jersey coming to this thing?

I'm thinking the Jersey kids definitely need to come to Texas. Or are they going to Cozumel soon... seems like a big event is supposed to occur shortly? They like us hillbillies... :wink: Right, Jersey Junky?

Go ahead and add me and Kunk35 to the list, we'll try to make it down there on Saturday. We won't be camping though, just a day trip. Looking forward to meeting some of you legendary swampers!:D

Rhonda

What if we all pitched in $10 and bought HUE a ticket to come down? THAT could be entertaining.

What if we all pitched in $10 and bought HUE a ticket to come down? THAT could be entertaining.

.....to HUE, wouldn't it be come on UP? or maybe OVER.... Ya' know HUE is going to be a stickler on the details.... A complete DIMWIT manual should have a section on good communication, i. e. make sure your buddy knows what you're fixin' to do...or not fixin'.....:14:

Kinda' like the feller in the boat with the lit stick o' TNT, you gonna fish or talk? :D

~tony

ps. i'm good for $10 :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom