Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in and lookin' forward to the fling.

Tom, sure wish you could be there too!

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Foo2 & Fooman2
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
Trout
TxHockeyGuy
UndrWatrDan
YellowfinKunkfish & Kunk35
Zinc
ZzzKing

We're either going to need name tags (not sure how that'll work with diving, lol) or a photo registry. One thing is for certain, I'm gonna have to bring a lot of fajitas to live up to my reputation I can see that now. I figure 18 lbs of fajitas ought to do it. :D

For those who think I'm kidding, ask around.

Tom, sure wish you could be there too!

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Foo2 & Fooman2
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
Trout
TxHockeyGuy
UndrWatrDan
YellowfinKunkfish & Kunk35
Zinc
ZzzKing

We're either going to need name tags (not sure how that'll work with diving, lol) or a photo registry. One thing is for certain, I'm gonna have to bring a lot of fajitas to live up to my reputation I can see that now. I figure 18 lbs of fajitas ought to do it. :D

It's twuuuueeee!!!

I like fajitas..........:D

They are tasty I must say!!!

I'll be by myself, and haven't dived with TSD before, what are membership requirements?

I'll be by myself, and haven't dived with TSD before, what are membership requirements?

1. you show up
  2. you introduce yourself
  3. you dive
  4. you don't do anything that will embarrass yourself in the dive report
  5. you don't piss anyone off
  6. you don't instigate fist fights (unless they are REALLY warranted)
  7. you bring plenty of snacks and drinks for yourself and maybe a little to share with others
  8. if you use Spare Air, Air 2, split fins, jacket BC or violate SB dogma in any way whatsoever, be prepared for modest, good natured ridicule
  9. you offer to pay for everyone's air fills
  10. you offer to carry all the heavy stuff down to the water

The most important of these are probably 1, 2 & 3. Those last two should be required but may not be depending on how hot you look. :D

Hey Gonzo! Glad to see you're gonna join us. (Gonzo is a buddy of mine from the ST forum) It's gonna be a lot of fun! See you then!

Back
Top Bottom