Ron Frank's Birthday ! ! ! !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your Special Little Day !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:hb2:

Happy birthdaaaaaay tooooo youuuuuuuuuu,
Happy birthdaaaaaay tooooo youuuuuuuuuu,
Happy birthdaaaaaay, dear Raaahhhhh-aaahhhhnnn,
Happy birthdaaaaaay tooooo youuuuuuuuuu!

the K-ake Man

I'm envisioning this coming out of that avatars mouth - frightening :wink: No worries though Ron - I will protect you. :D

Have a seriously happy birthday mate! :balloon :hb2::balloon

I'm a little late responding to this, and thank you!

I had a great day ending with a twilight/night dive with Marvel and others at LBTS Hibiscus style. Prior to that it was pool and beach time with the family and an early supper out with some good seafood. Not a bad way to spend a day! :D

We returned last night from Ft. Lauderdale, and while I always am sad ending a vacation it was good to be home, and back in the mountains.

It was great seeing and diving with so many SB'ers pre/during/post invasion.

:coffee:Happy belated Ron, and I'm not on drugs or working at the hardware store

We returned last night from Ft. Lauderdale, and while I always am sad ending a vacation it was good to be home, and back in the mountains.

While Ron was gone, I didn't think there was much reason to get on the board, so I am a little late seeing this. Happy belated B-Day and welcome back.

While Ron was gone, I didn't think there was much reason to get on the board, so I am a little late seeing this. Happy belated B-Day and welcome back.

Dan,

While I am flattered that you ignore SB if I'm not around, you have LOTS of reasons to be on while I'm away! :D

Thanks, and it's good to be back even if it's also very good to be off diving in FL!

Happy Birthday!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom