RP is center of marine biodiversity in the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Money brings tax revenue! That is what we need to improve roads, schools, health services, and other public services. We are in business to make money. As much as we love to dive it is our business. The name of the game is to make money....otherwise we would not be in business.

Babydamulag:
Money brings tax revenue! That is what we need to improve roads, schools, health services, and other public services. We are in business to make money. As much as we love to dive it is our business. The name of the game is to make money....otherwise we would not be in business.

no need for the lecture, I think I l know more than you do. Have some finesse.

BTW, have you (resort) been tax mapped?

We paid our fair share last tax year (Philippines and US). Finese my puwit. Bring the money! We have lots to fix here at home!!

clgsamson:
BTW, have you (resort) been tax mapped?

heheheheh tsk tsk tsk....
hay ...... people are , people so, what can you do...... (depeche mode)

boljakool:
hey! i thought you're from BSP? are you also connected with the BIR?
as damulag said, it's all about money... so the BSP deals with the BIR... now if COA could only keep the BOC from taking it all away...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom