Saba Anyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would love to go. I was there about 15 years ago. Great diving. We are headed up north for the summer on May 28th so it is not in the cards. You all have a great time......

Would love to go. I was there about 15 years ago. Great diving. We are headed up north for the summer on May 28th so it is not in the cards. You all have a great time......

It's to bad you can't make this trip. It would have been very intresting to see what has changed on the island, if anything at all. I suspect 15 years has had little effect since the island is so small.

Well, if we don't get anyone else, Donna said the Doctor cleared her to dive. However, she intends to only dive shallower dives. We paid for the dives, it looks like we will use a few of them.

Fantastic news, Dennis!! 15 days to go.... :fruit:

Some pics of the Pre-Saba Get-Together (Dives were blown out)...

Mike had the smoker going all day:
P10100014.jpg

P10100023.jpg

No one had the guts to actually look inside:
P10100036.jpg

It's good to see old friends:
P10100044.jpg

P10100085.jpg

The day was wonderful (except for the morning winds). The food was excellent. The company couldn't have been better (unless we could have gotten everyone here for the party):
P10100064.jpg

P10100053.jpg

You look like a nice bunch. Too bad we get there the day you leave :-(
Make sure you warn SeaSaba about the DIR couple from Alaska coming there way :)

Ouch! DIR and from Alaska too? That's like two strikes to start with... :D

Yeah, well :D, actually it's more like 1 1/2 DIR since I haven't been initiated formally (read: certified in Fundies). Hubby's a DM and a scientist as well. I figure he'll have a job offer there by the time the trip is over. One can at least dream right?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom