Sagada june 9-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys i am planning a trip to sagada for a bunch of my friends. we will be doing some hiking, trekking and even do a couple of cave connections. will bring my dive gear just in case, thinking of inviting bobby M. to accompany me to dive the sinkhole in sumaging cave. let me know if you guys are interested

woow!!! amazing! tsk too bad i cant go, that sumaging cave sinkhole is in my to-do list before i die! anybody dived there before?! last time i heard no one has attempted that yet.. nice.. you going straight to sagada?

versatile34:
woow!!! amazing! tsk too bad i cant go, that sumaging cave sinkhole is in my to-do list before i die! anybody dived there before?! last time i heard no one has attempted that yet.. nice.. you going straight to sagada?

nope no one has done it yet. there is an opening at about 40 feet below the surface though.

Ben_ca:
got to rope in?

the cave is very intermidiate, there are tours that take you in its about 45 degree slope and rocks filled with guano. there are also more technical and advanced routes that require rapelling and the like.

hmmmm.......

i like rappeling by waterfalls !!!!!!

but i hate guano...... i like them for my plants though.

hmmm to join or not to join.......

i think better not invite BM, you'd have trouble with vision. .... :)

Spoon:
nope no one has done it yet. there is an opening at about 40 feet below the surface though.

howd you know about the opening?

you need a special permit for the diving?

bringing your own tank?

doubles?

You pass by the opening when you do the guided tour. The water seems so clear so if youre a diver you cant help but wonder what its like inside. I seems that it would be such a hassle to haul equipment down there, though.

Back
Top Bottom