Sagada june 9-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

versatile34:
howd you know about the opening?

you need a special permit for the diving?

bringing your own tank?

doubles?

im bringing my own tanks, doubles of course. and thats the problem of my porters:)

paolov:
itinerary pls and cost estimate and time schedule

when does school start? openign of classes?

you can't go. I have post-prod editing in your office on those dates. You will treat me coffee pa.

Axua:
you can't go. I have post-prod editing in your office on those dates. You will treat me coffee pa.

what project title and who is handling your booking here?

my OW instructor (mel segarra) was once asked to do a shoot for zubiri's program there... they hauled tanks and stuff up and down that mountain...

only to discover the water was a whopping 1 foot deep - hell even mikey couldn't drown himself there after a bottle or 2 of crown royale.

better get a better brief and ocular before you ask some poor ibanag (about 5' tall) to haul doubles and wetsuit and regs and bp/w and fins and stuff up and down the mountains...

ingat ka! have fun! uwi ka "gulay" pre, yung mabango at nakakatawa at nakakagutom! hehehehehe

Jag

shugar:
better get a better brief and ocular before you ask some poor ibanag (about 5' tall) to haul doubles and wetsuit and regs and bp/w and fins and stuff up and down the mountains...

ingat ka! have fun! uwi ka "gulay" pre, yung mabango at nakakatawa at nakakagutom! hehehehehe

Jag

no need, i know my way around sagada politics. its a very small community and i know the custodians of the cave.

if they trust you they will take you to the fields:) btw i dont have to spell that out go figure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom