Salt River Treasure Hunting Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been tubing a dozen times or so on salt river, but I never thought to dive there. Some parts of the river are so shallow you get out of your tube, and walk it across the rocks!! Unless the dive area is a different area than the tube route.

Tracy - The water up there is relatively warm right now, I'd say at least 68-70 at the top. Gets warmer down towards the bottom. You can correlate the temperature change to how yellow the water is. Busy days are obviously the warmest!

I'm down for joining anyone that would like to give it a run. Obviously if we can pair up with someone who knows where the good entrance/exit spots are, it would be much more enjoyable and we would probably have less marshmellow casualties. I've got this coming weekend free, anyone else game?

I'm pretty booked for the next few weekends, finishing up DMC requirements.
I do want to try this soon. Do you stay in one area or drift far enough that you need to leave a car at the exit point?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom