Salvo Mojo 25 DPV (Scooter)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

relax31

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Salvo Mojo 25 DPV (scooter) for sale - $2,500 vs $4,200 MSRP - located in Charlottesville, VA

My Salvo Mojo 25 scooter is in great working condition with only light use (1-2x per season) over the past few years. No signs of corrosion whatsoever; I have always taken great care to thoroughly rinse after use. More importantly, I have always stored the battery at ~70% charge, and usually in a refrigerator, which makes the battery last 10x longer compared to storage at full charge at room temperature. It was originally spec'd at 90-150mins run time and I believe it is still in that range. The Salvo guys went on to found Light Monkey, who still supports this unit - also, the prop assembly is a standard Oceanic unit so parts should not be a problem.

Includes everything pictured - working scooter & battery, charger, tow leash, and a few extra trim weights. It is currently weighted to be slightly negative in fresh water and slightly positive in salt water. Pickup is preferred, although I can crate and ship at buyer's cost.

Details:
The Salvo Mojo 25 DPV is a 25 amp-hour Li-po powered dive scooter. The Salvo Mojo 25 DPV has a lower motor housing, nose cone and bulkheads that are machined from solid delrin. There is a recess in the nose cone to make carrying the Mojo easier. It has a pistol style trigger for ease of operation. The Salvo Mojo 25 DPV offers a trigger mechanism that is completely enclosed for added protection. They used a linkage system instead of wires and springs for added reliability.

The battery compartment is completely enclosed in case of a flood to protect the power pack. Each battery is protected from overcharge and over discharge. The battery electronics on the Salvo Mojo 25 DPV also has a balancing function to insure long life and full charge. The Li-po batteries are rated for 400 full duty cycles to 80% capacity. It is recommended to keep the batteries at 30 to 50% charge for long storage (over 1 month).

The Salvo Mojo 25 DPV has 9 speed settings on the prop, and all props have been pinned for added security.
*30.5"(77.2cm) in length
*53lbs.(24kg) dry weight