San lucas del cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

babar

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where I could get o2 fills in san lucas. I'm planning a trip for feb. I can bring sofnolime, but I can't bring oxygen. Staying at Marquis los cabo. Has anyone stayed there?

Couple things, less important but do you mean san jose del cabo or cabo san lucas, I don't know of any city named San Lucas del Cabo. More importantly, I can't think of any dive in the area where a rebreather will be beneficial. None of the dive sites are particularly large. I personally would be bored with anything longer than an hour per site. So IMHO FWIW A rebreather will just be a pain in the rear end at this location. Of course, if you want to dive a rebreather for the sake of diving a rebreather, well I guess I have nothing to say then, other I would contact Underwater Diversions. They are major contributor's to the deco chamber, which of course will have O2. So perhaps the operators of the Deco Chamber in the basement of the Costa Real hotel can get O2 fills for you. I know, I can't even get a HP steel tank in Cabo San Lucas for rent.

JustinW:
Couple things, less important but do you mean san jose del cabo or cabo san lucas, I don't know of any city named San Lucas del Cabo. More importantly, I can't think of any dive in the area where a rebreather will be beneficial. None of the dive sites are particularly large. I personally would be bored with anything longer than an hour per site. So IMHO FWIW A rebreather will just be a pain in the rear end at this location. Of course, if you want to dive a rebreather for the sake of diving a rebreather, well I guess I have nothing to say then, other I would contact Underwater Diversions. They are major contributor's to the deco chamber, which of course will have O2. So perhaps the operators of the Deco Chamber in the basement of the Costa Real hotel can get O2 fills for you. I know, I can't even get a HP steel tank in Cabo San Lucas for rent.

quite right, It's San Jose del Cabo. it might be worth contacting the chamber staff. and yes, it would be mostly to get more time on my 'breather.

The Chamber is in Cabo San Lucas. The whole area is good fun, I'm anxious to go back soon.

A rebreather may come in handy in La Paz on the sea mount "El Bajo" or Cabo if he dove "Gordo Banks" Check www.cortezclub in La Paz as they have rebreathers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom