Sand Dog XII Starts Tomorrow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sir, if you truly have nothing valuable to add in the discussion of this event, kindly restrict your chest pounding to other venues.... I'm sure someone would appreciate it there... well, maybe.... okay, likely not....

my goal is not to fight with anyone ..just such a meeting I'd expect to have a picnic outside a serious dive..but your style and diving area is not available ..
We do this job from the boat and to the deep water.. no need to swear to it .. We drink coffee and beer too after diving .. to enjoy the deeper water are of great trial doublehoses.. Is it a crime to say? Does your style lynching batches ? Thus this is where I became a widely read :)

I know why you have your Speedos in a wad. It's because you have more posts than dives. You are still trying to prove your manhood. We are having fun. Best of luck on those deep,dangerous dives.

hahaha.. you are shallow water divers.. eat burgers and drink beers.. look, let me tell you how we're doing :
we're going on an island or a reef approximately 100 feet by a boot. Everybody dive with vintage doublehose not new one ! We dive group of 4 or 6.
Cameraman and 1 modern equipment divers dive with us. unexpected problems can arise because regulators are 50-60 years old.We have usually La Spiro Mistral ,Royal Mistral ,Nemrod ,Siebe Gorman,Drager and MEDI.. last I knew from Germany bought Medi unused in box.
Some divers may be 2 or more want to dive reef down 135 -140 feet but short-tem. İt is an arbitrary choice.
We are from Mediterranien ..France, Spain,Italy , Greece Croatia and Turkey same mantalite. This is not to brag ! Can you understand ?
We'll do our masculinity We on the battlefields of ..Ask your grandfathers they know us very well from Korea..

---------- Post added June 6th, 2015 at 07:29 AM ----------

first, you need to trust your equipment , 100 feet deep was not at all .. may be you still dive this deep..if you secure the regulator, this is not a success.
there are very good divers in your group Rob, Luis and others.. so you can do it in Ocean..
We don't boast about it just more exciting and we want to be a real dive only.. the sea bottom cold (Istanbul ) 11-13C but in Mediterranien 18-20 C
we have the wrecks of war sunken ships.. such a dive this summer I'll put photos on here..If you come as a tourist, we help you dive
just bring your mask and double hose.. if inter-country vintage dive if this hobby spread.. otherwise we play the drums on our own rushes drink beer, we'll have fun..
There are diving centres in the Red sea diving vintage organizing.. They give all equipments.. I've also heard that it is USA, but I don't know the address.
Your group should be open to everyone..you should not select nationality and race.. I have a good friend in USA he is indian , vintage scuba collector and diver.
I'm not arrogant and egotistical ,I'm an idealist.. we respect there are Americans, for example, Dr. Sam Miller, John Ratliff ,Rob Studnicka,Luis Hero....
Hopefully one day we'll have together

first, you need to trust your equipment , 100 feet deep was not at all .. may be you still dive this deep..if you secure the regulator, this is not a success.
there are very good divers in your group Rob, Luis and others.. so you can do it in Ocean..
We don't boast about it just more exciting and we want to be a real dive only.. the sea bottom cold (Istanbul ) 11-13C but in Mediterranien 18-20 C
we have the wrecks of war sunken ships.. such a dive this summer I'll put photos on here..If you come as a tourist, we help you dive
just bring your mask and double hose.. if inter-country vintage dive if this hobby spread.. otherwise we play the drums on our own rushes drink beer, we'll have fun..
There are diving centres in the Red sea diving vintage organizing.. They give all equipments.. I've also heard that it is USA, but I don't know the address.
Your group should be open to everyone..you should not select nationality and race.. I have a good friend in USA he is indian , vintage scuba collector and diver.
I'm not arrogant and egotistical ,I'm an idealist.. we respect there are Americans, for example, Dr. Sam Miller, John Ratliff ,Rob Studnicka,Luis Hero....
Hopefully one day we'll have together dive..

Back
Top Bottom