Sardine Run 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I awoke this morning went out on my porch and was greeted by hoards of Gannet's diving in the sea with whales romping in the water feeding on the little silver fish, a net has been taken at Ifafa Beach which is about 20km from Aliwal Shoal they have definitely arrived. Going diving at Aliwal now ta-ta
I think I live on the most beautiful coast in the world for daily updates visit sardine run updates

Great... thanks for the regular updates... some questions - I am considering a last minute trip down in the next 2 weeks to see the run. According to the current condition, is it better for 1st week of July, or the second week? ...or will it already be too late? I have never been there before and only read about it. The operator is based out in Mbotyi, is this the best place to see it? I also read in some opinions that this year's run will not be as good/spectacular as previous years, what's your opinion?

thanks, J.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom