Sat. 17th Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan:
Oh, BTW, I can vouch for Andy. Pretty good for a newbie!

Wish I was joining you all, would like to spread my wings a big and dive somewhere new and different.
Thank you for your kind words Jan!

Andy

wth:
Is it OK for me to join? I'm new!
Wetrate and Melvin knew how new I am :)
7:30 am is kinda early :)

Andy

Be glad to meet you, Andy. We are going to do 2 dives, so you are welcome to make the 2nd one if 7:30 is too early for you.

A friend of mine did Leo today at 8:00am. He says the vis was 20-25 ft. and conditions were great!

Rick

Diver_Jan:
Wish I was joining you all, would like to spread my wings a big and dive somewhere new and different.

I'll trade you places, Jan:D

The conditions should be fantastic at SCI

Rick

Cool, I'll see you tomorrow then!
I'll try to make it there at 7:30 :)
Andy

Rickster:
I'll trade you places, Jan:D

The conditions should be fantastic at SCI

Rick

Hope you guys had a great time! SCI ROCKED as usual. Great wardrobe by all. I LOVE the Encore but it may have been her last or second to last voyage as a dive boat. :116: :17:

Let me know when you guys are diving again, would love to join you.

Are you going to the SB picnic in La Jolla in January??? I'm signed up to go.

Diver_Jan:
Hope you guys had a great time! SCI ROCKED as usual. Great wardrobe by all. I LOVE the Encore but it may have been her last or second to last voyage as a dive boat. :116: :17:

Let me know when you guys are diving again, would love to join you.

Are you going to the SB picnic in La Jolla in January??? I'm signed up to go.

I am going to the La Jolla picnic in January. It sounds like it is going to be great event!

I am thinking about doing the Sandeaters dive at vets park Friday night. You in for a night dive?

Glad you had a really good time on the Encore.

Thank you guys, Rick,Mark,Joshua(did I get it right???)! The dives on Saturday were great :)
Hope to be able to dive with you guys again!!!
Andy

wth:
Thank you guys, Rick,Mark,Joshua(did I get it right???)! The dives on Saturday were great :)
Hope to be able to dive with you guys again!!!
Andy

You are welcome, and thank you!

When ever you want to dive let me know! By the way, what are you doing dec 23rd?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom