Sat Aug 29 EARLY morning Beach Dive, Hollywood Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chat??? That must be a half step above cell phones, and thus way beyond my ability! Besides, I need to get my beauty rest - it looks like I might be cleaning a lot of floors tomorrow!

:sleeping2:

MB:
Chat??? That must be a half step above cell phones, and thus way beyond my ability! Besides, I need to get my beauty rest - it looks like I might be cleaning a lot of floors tomorrow!

:sleeping2:

CHEERS Boss!

I might be joining you Joyce.. wanna carpool? LOL that is a long drive ugggh. PM me your number so i can let you know my definet plan.. I m always up for harrassing Marval LOL, last time i was over there the winds where crazy.
So whats with the chat thing?

I might be joining you Joyce.. wanna carpool? LOL that is a long drive ugggh. PM me your number so i can let you know my definet plan.. I m always up for harrassing Marval LOL, last time i was over there the winds where crazy.
So whats with the chat thing?

PM sent. Don't know about that chat. As if it's not fast enough, Wormil start to IM me in the middle of it. :shocked2:

It was a great dive this a.m. and great people to dive with. :D
Wormil you are the awesomeness (I think he got bent)

The water was warm and like glass, hardly any wind. (See NJ, I told you not to worry about the passing wind) :eyebrow:

I tested out the Darkfin gloves and have to sit and write something up about them but I think I'm going to give them another test over the Labor day weekend.

The only issue I had was somebody locked my keys in my car. :lotsalove:

Yes, pafindr. Today was a great day. Im glad to have meet so many new buddies. The conditions were great. We lost some viz towards the end of the dive, but nothing to complain about. I got sapped by some fire coral. I didnt mention it cause I got lucky and barely grazed it.

I dont plan to test the Motomarine II camera anymore. I didnt even take it out. Well, I did, but forgot to put batteries in it so I had to take it back to the car. The point is that its too bulky. I dont plan to a photographer so my point and shoot will do just fine.

Wormil, good gawd man. You are one hilarious pink kitty loving bum. :rofl3:

Cant wait to do it again tomorrow. Hopefully, we will see a few bugs!

WOWOOOOOOO!! yaayy finally met you guys! haha!-NO WINDDD paf!! great dive, thank you all. see you bright 'n' early tomorrow :D paf come tomorrow!

I took the daughter snorkeling this afternoon and couldn't believe how good the vis was so close to shore. Go figure, she didn't really want to snorkle once we were out. I imagine you guys had a pretty nice dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom