Sat Aug 29 EARLY morning Beach Dive, Hollywood Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would, but you guys go way too early for me. I think I'll do the Pompano drop off at a normal hour. You guys are more than welcome to join.

Wormil, good gawd man. You are one hilarious pink kitty loving bum. :rofl3:

I told you, but no one ever believes me.

Had epic fails today. Dropping my mask this morning broke it, it now floods. I got a new mask though :/ Lost an O-Ring from a reg. That was awesome, walked to the dive shop from the bridge to get a new one. Bought boat loads (14 spares?).

Yay for more dives tomorrow.

tested out the Darkfin gloves and have to sit and write something up about them but I think I'm going to give them another test over the Labor day weekend.
I tried 'em in Cay Sal Banks this week and dayum but they made my hands too hot...

...so is anyone doing BHB tomorrow and what time? I might be able to talk my new dive bud into doing it after our 2-tank morning dive.

I think Jenny and HC are planning to hit the bridge in the afternoon, but we still have a couple more days of this weather pattern around that could make the afternoon dicey.

Nice dives this morning. Squid, spadefish, Pederson cleaners, banded coral shrimp, triggers, groupers getting clean and divers getting dirty... and all that was in Hector's booties hiding his truck keys!

Jenny said she'll bring coffee for everybody. Thanks Jenny! Erick will get a picture of it. (If he remembers the batteries!)

Excellent review :D:lotsalove:

MB:
I think Jenny and HC are planning to hit the bridge in the afternoon, but we still have a couple more days of this weather pattern around that could make the afternoon dicey.

Nice dives this morning. Squid, spadefish, Pederson cleaners, banded coral shrimp, triggers, groupers getting clean and divers getting dirty... and all that was in Hector's booties hiding his truck keys!

Jenny said she'll bring coffee for everybody. Thanks Jenny! Erick will get a picture of it. (If he remembers the batteries!)

Ya I think BHB is suppose to be around 4ish.. Maybe alittle earlier for parking issues. Hope the weather is better, as it rained all day in deerfield area.

Ya I think BHB is suppose to be around 4ish.. Maybe alittle earlier for parking issues. Hope the weather is better, as it rained all day in deerfield area.

Kevin, it was pouring really hard when we got to the bridge yesterday. But that worked out quite well for us, as most of the beach goers had given up and left. Parking was no issue. Besides, all the lightening closed the beach to swimmers in the guarded area. However, once it stopped, the lifeguards couldn't prevent the divers from entering the water, outside of the designated area.

And, if you venture up there, don't forget to swing by the huge Force E tent sale, just before you cross over the bridge. Lots of great gear to be had. I picked up a new pair of boots, another mask and a replacement bugger, all on sale!

Went up there on friday in the rain to see if they had anything of interest.. Nice stuff but nothing i could of used. Are you going to be there today?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom