Saturday after Thanksgiving (11/27) BHB Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pies are in the oven. Will be bringing 2 key lime pies and a pumpkin pie.

Ok last question. Dome and wide angle or flat port and macro?
That's a hard ? to answer. I shot with wide angle with macro settings...

P1010023.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010026.jpg

Got some reebs and burgers (& buns). Had to slave over a hot food processor to make more chilled cranberry/orange relish. My mother raided my stash for a get together with her lady friends. They like to steep it in vodka for a few days and serve it with...well everything. (while they drink their pink squirrels.)

Not sure when I'll get there. Not diving. I think I have a cracked rib. Hope to drag my daughter along.

Tim... how old the daughter? She dives? I am bringing Hermit Crab (15) who dives..

Splitlip and ScottL
Do you guys want to dive the jetty with us tommorow?
I will be at BHB at 10am, to pick up a few people going with me.....
Let me know.
DanV

Would love to, but I'm gonna waive off this weekend. I'm pretty sure I cracked a rib. Have not gotten a diagnosis, but it has happened twice before and I know the signs.

Are you talking about going in on the North side or the south?

Tim... how old the daughter? She dives? I am bringing Hermit Crab (15) who dives..

18, and yes she dives. Home from FSU for the holiday. Is Hermit Crab diving with you? She was talking about diving it with me. (It was the last daddy daughter thing we did before she went off to school this summer.)

I decided today when I took some decorations down from the attic that I was not going to dive. Pretty sure I cracked a rib last week. AGAIN. This'll be the 3rd time in 20 years. If CJ really wanted to dive, I had planned on asking Sandy (Jupiter Mermaid) if she could tag along. I talked to Sandy this afternoon however and turns out she won't make it. They need her at JDC tomorrow.

In any event, at this point, CJ is not planning on diving without me, but might come for the party.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom