Saturday after Thanksgiving (11/27) BHB Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'll be able to make, but later. And, I'll be bringing Mikey!

Gonna see how early I can slip put of work today. :)

I'm trying to work up an intense dislike for y'all. It's warming up here, almost 10F. Maybe next time......

Pixxers, post pixxers......

DC

I'm trying to work up an intense dislike for y'all. It's warming up here, almost 10F. Maybe next time......

Pixxers, post pixxers......

DC

So when y'all planning a return trip to our 'hood, Denny? We'll even pee in the water, just to warm it up for you. But sorry, I'll be missing today's dive, I do have to go into work for at least half a day. Maybe I should change my user title to "Will work for Pay"!

So when y'all planning a return trip to our 'hood, Denny? We'll even pee in the water, just to warm it up for you. But sorry, I'll be missing today's dive, I do have to go into work for at least half a day. Maybe I should change my user title to "Will work for Pay"!

Looking like we go to Tampa-ish for a few days before Christmas, possibly crossing over to your side on the 25th. Could have five days to play, depending on weather for the drive home.

But I am still jealous about the BHB dive today. I'm having the Holdam Family over for smoked turkey and all the fixin's instead.

DC

Looking like we go to Tampa-ish for a few days before Christmas, possibly crossing over to your side on the 25th. Could have five days to play, depending on weather for the drive home.

But I am still jealous about the BHB dive today. I'm having the Holdam Family over for smoked turkey and all the fixin's instead.

DC

Let me know. You've got my number, yes?

Look forward to meeting you when you get here.

Packing car now.. looking forward to seeing and meeting everybody! Whoo hoo!!!

For the third year in a row... I have reserved pavilion 03, right next to the bathrooms. I'm here, where are you?

My mistake....I misread something. Either that or my brain is frozen.....-15C with 2 feet of snow:dork2:

I'm in Key Largo on the 9th of December till the 14th.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom