Saturday after Thanksgiving (11/27) BHB Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jet126

I also shot the same octo!! Given where it was located, I wondered how many others shot that guy as well. I expect it seemed to the octopus like it was camped on a well traveled sidewalk in a big city!! I am guessing it will be gone shortly, moved out to the suburbs:wink:

Lisa! Who were you?

I looked for you guys On the 6" vis weekend, but there were like 9 million white F150's.

LOL. Glad you guys met everybody.
(I was the guy with the shorts wearing a hat and sunglasses.)

I got these photos today. Very excited as it's the first time I ever get to see or photo one of these guys!

149184_479248444800_740614800_5382756_369434_n.jpg

148672_479248464800_740614800_5382757_14113_n.jpg

Tim, we were setting near the turkey fryer. We was sitting next to Walter and Nancy
ok, the hat and sunglasses only describes about 25% of the folks LOL

we are going back tomorrow too before heading back home.

Lisa! Who were you?

I looked for you guys On the 6" vis weekend, but there were like 9 million white F150's.

LOL. Glad you guys met everybody.
(I was the guy with the shorts wearing a hat and sunglasses.)

OK... ("setting", southernese) Did you have the fish hat?

I was pushing beer on you guys before I left.

OK... ("setting", southernese) Did you have the fish hat?

I was pushing beer on you guys before I left.

oh yah! thanks for the beer :)
nope, no fish hat(?) and yep to the southernese :D

Gotcha then. I tagged everybody else in the circle. So by process of elimination...

Glad you enjoyed.

I'm pretty sure this octo has been in the same neighborhood the last four dives, including one night dive. It's the same one who "gave" me the sea glass a few weeks ago.

He's almost too comfortable around divers and cameras. Hopefully that doesn't get him into trouble ...

jet126

I also shot the same octo!! Given where it was located, I wondered how many others shot that guy as well. I expect it seemed to the octopus like it was camped on a well traveled sidewalk in a big city!! I am guessing it will be gone shortly, moved out to the suburbs:wink:

jet126, That's good to hear--I do hope it's still around for my next dive then--it also means I've missed it a couple of times at least!!:D

Jet and Lisa, thanks for the pictures. I'll post mine sometime this week, I only got a few and only one or two are worth posting. Driving to VA in the morning. About a 13 hour drive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom