Saturday Scallops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice.....added to my list of things to do!:wink:

How much did the charter cost if you don't mind me asking. I just sold my boat and would love to do a few scallop dives this year. It would be real nice not having to be concerned about the boat and the other dives too.

Wow...nice video...nicely edited too.

Scallops look great...wish I could have been there. I have a great recipie for them...getting hungry just thinking about it.

John

MadisonK:
How much did the charter cost if you don't mind me asking. I just sold my boat and would love to do a few scallop dives this year. It would be real nice not having to be concerned about the boat and the other dives too.
It was $65 for two dives.

I went out last Friday with a friend who manned the boat. Ended up with a gallon of meat after one dive but had to work harder than usual for them. 4' seas, 1-5' vis and lots of surge. Worth it though :)

decapoddiver:
I went out last Friday with a friend who manned the boat. Ended up with a gallon of meat after one dive but had to work harder than usual for them. 4' seas, 1-5' vis and lots of surge. Worth it though :)

A gallon? What did everyone else have for supper?

What do you mean?

Thanks! That seems like a bargain given todays fuel rates. I bet those prices go up soon.

Why are scallops measured in liquid terms? Gallon, quart, etc. Not that I care that much, I'd eat them if they were measured in cubits. I'm just curious.

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom