Save-A-Dive Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dannobee:
Jeezus Hoosier, is that a Save-a-Dive kit or a Save-a-Dive SHOP kit??

Nope. I have two other kit boxes that are a little bit larger than the one on the picture. It includes all straps, bolts & nuts, snaps, D-ring, and etc..... Actually, there is an endless item list that you count. So, we have to find a compromise in some points. I mean it is a kit box, not back up gear container, such as an extra reg, fins, gloves, etc.

I am sure Bob's box is more comprehensive one. Man, he is an instructor who has to babysit for his students. :wink:

If you are ever out garage saleing look for a used nylon laptop briefcase. The one I found has one large main padded compartment and 3 separate compartments large enough for tools, parts and even a divelog and nautical charts. Plus it has pockets for pens cards and a passport. The Main padded compartment can fit a full set of back up regs. I do have a couple of small parts containers for the little stuff. The bag was $1.00....so to recap, its cheap....pretty heavy duty and has lots of room...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom