Saw the new Halcyon "Infinity" adjustable harness today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The adjustable backplate is truly a very simple device (abs plate) attached to the existing or new backplate that allows shoulder and waist strap adjustment with just a pull of the waist strap or a tug to release on the shoulder strap while maintaining the can light and D ring are in their proper place. It still uses a one piece continious harness. It is also retro fittable to other Halcyon plates. It is difficult to describe how it works but it is very simple. I was told they will be out by mid September shipping to dive centers by Sept 1. I can't wait I am getting an upgrade for my existing plate when they are out.

While we wait for pictures, we could just guess the price!!! I guess $135. That is a lot of webbing.

Pictures and Video will be up tomorrow at DIVESeekers.com Call us Toll Free 888-728-2247. The system is very well thought out. A large number of people got to dive it this weekend during Halcyon demo days at Dutch Springs. The video and pictures will be edited and up no later than tomorrow.

Nice - looking forward to seeing it!

While we wait for pictures, we could just guess the price!!! I guess $135. That is a lot of webbing.
You forgot the blue H's, better double that.

Will it be DIR? We have been told over and over that a non adjustable harness is what we need. That a non adjustable harness has all the cofort and convienence we need and that any modification or divergence would have significant negative consequences?

what next? Rubber weight belts and elastic crotch straps?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom