Saying Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmsterDan

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy!

New diver and just saying 'hi'! Ever since I was a child I had the aspiration to dive, but for some reason this idea ended up on the back burner. Just a little while ago I got to know some new people through work and also got in contact with an old school buddy of mine. Coincidentally, all these individuals have their Open Water certificates! So, my curiousity sparked up again and here I am, currently enrolled in the Open Water course myself!

I've been reading along the ScubaBoard forum multiple times before, but now with more questions arising I thought I'd sign up! Hopefully I'll become a more experienced member soon in which case I can help answering questions from others as well. Hmmmm, let's start with getting this certificate first!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi, this is a great place to get answers to questions, investigate destinations or just look at some of the beautiful pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom