SB Report Card: Part 2

How friendly is ScubaBoard?

• Very friendly! Enough said.

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • Friendly enough, but it can get hostile at times. I'd like to see moderators be more proactive.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Not friendly at all. You can't post anything without being attacked.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's saying I "don't have permission to access [that] page."

Thanks anyway! :)

(*sorry this is off-topic!)

It's because it's in the Surface Interval which is an opt-in forum.

Since the thread title is "SB report Card: part2" I think you didn't get your marks up here.
I think this new member needed some directions TO the surface interval. :shakehead:
Just a hint on getting this place friendyl :D
I'll leave it all to you.

Thanks, but I'm not sure what "surface interval" is.

It's neither here nor there. I don't want to spoil this thread further.

Thanks, Howard.
Sometimes I tend to forget which areas are visible to all, and which it is necessary to opt into. Took me a few years myself, of trying to click links folks posted only to hit the same roadblock, before I finally asked the right question, and discovered the permissions area. Slow I have to admit I sometimes can be. :shakehead:

I did not realize that I had placed the poll in such an area, I have now been posting there so long. I wish I had posted it in a more public forum now. :( :idk:

Thanks, but I'm not sure what "surface interval" is.

It's neither here nor there. I don't want to spoil this thread further.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks, Howard.
Sometimes I tend to forget which areas are visible to all, and which it is necessary to opt into. Took me a few years myself, of trying to click links folks posted only to hit the same roadblock, before I finally asked the right question, and discovered the permissions area. Slow I have to admit I sometimes can be. :shakehead:

I did not realize that I had placed the poll in such an area, I have now been posting there so long. I wish I had posted it in a more public forum now. :( :idk:

I sent you a PM.

Maybe you should try to get a staff function.
Staff didn't help out this time :D

[offtopic] I might be wrong, but AFAIK proper English would be. I have or I've sent you a PM [/offtopic] :D

Thanks, Howard.

I sent you a PM.

Sorry, I didn't get the PM.

Maybe you should try to get a staff function.
Staff didn't help out this time :D

[offtopic] I might be wrong, but AFAIK proper English would be. I have or I've sent you a PM [/offtopic] :D

Rather than get this thread further off-topic, maybe you could have told me about "surface interval" and where I can access it?

Never mind! I found "group preferences" eventually in the FAQ section! It's a little hard to find though (hint from a new member), so maybe "opt-in forums" needs to be added?

Never mind! I found "group preferences" eventually in the FAQ section! It's a little hard to find though (hint from a new member), so maybe "opt-in forums" needs to be added?

Easier way:

Click your User CP (top right of the page) or use this direct link: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/usercp.php
On the left you'll see a sidebar with My Settings. Permission Groups is located there for you to opt in, or display user groups. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom