SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got my new Ocean Images HC series video camera housing. I'll be in the pool in 3.5 days. I am having seroius difficulty focusing on work right now.

Tonia and I arrive Saturday March 28th and leave Sunday April 5th. We will be staying at Hotel Cozumel. As for diving, here is our schedule...which is always open for modification based on island fever or mere whim:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday mornings with Dive with Martin
Wednesday twilight (hi Reg!), Thursday, Friday, Saturday mornings with Aldora

We are leaving afternoons as 'if we feel like it' opportunities and if we do, may well do single tank dives with dive paradise since they are based out of our hotel and easy to make an after nap decision on. In a perfect world, I could convince Tonia to dive 4 tanks a day plus a night dive or two...but a wise man once said that we should know our limitations and I do know I will never convince her of that. :)

We are using this trip to search for what will become our favorite places. We have 8 days on the island and will hit just about every restaurant declared as someone's favorite at some point on this board and more than likely three different dive ops. Our last trip we were somewhat anchored at Iberostar and our chosen dive op. This time we are broadening our horizons a bit. Well, at least that is the plan...for now. :) Island time, here we come!

Hope to see you guys. Who are you guys doing the night dive with? We are outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five days and counting, gear is all ready with the exception of a 22" miflex inflator hose for my daughter. A little gear rearranging and she needs something longer than the 18". Still haven't heard back from Aldora about diving the east side.

My wife and I along with 3 others made a last minute decision to go April 1 - 5. We are staying at Vista Del Mar and diving with Aldora.

We met the guys from Aldora at the Houston Dive Show. They did a nice job talking about their operation and we are interested to see what it will be like with the steel tanks.

This is also our first time, out of 5 trips, to stay in a downtown boutique hotel. I am looking forward to it and the lack of taxi'ing around.

Wife & I are staying at SCC April 24th to April 29th.
First trip to Coz and really looking forward to it.

Wife & I are staying at SCC April 24th to April 29th.
First trip to Coz and really looking forward to it.

Enjoy!! The diving is awesome!

Another bump to the front page------island must gonna be bare.....Anyone else there in April??---don't be bashful.....

Anyone want to meet for supper the 22nd thru the 25th??...Casa Denis is an easy one to meet @--also Kinta was new last spring & had great food, about 2 blocks north of the square....Is it still in business, ---anyone??

I am sure we do that. Gonna be there with friends. Post or PM me.

Back
Top Bottom