SB'ers in Cozumel -- March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kris, Maria, Lyndsay and Niklas, March 7th-14th at Residencias Reef, diving with Scuba with Alison.

I'll be back down with friends and the wife. March 28 through April 4. Staying and diving with Bubbles & Bait.

Carrying the Feb thread into March - just add to the list :)

Scott & Maureen, 2/26 - 3/5: Scuba Club (w/LDS crew)
Looks like I am solo, 3/26 - 3/31, Caribe Blue & Blue Angel.

Just posted my warning on the calendar. :D
I must be ready to go on vacation - I am organizing forum responses....
You wanta update all this...? :silly:

Last edited:

WOW I'm gonna have to walk down the street and try to meet a scubaboard legend.:)

THanks again for sharing your whaleshark videos last year Don. We made it on a whaleshark swim from Isla Mujures last year after viewing your videos and it was awsome. Maybe I can buy you a beer next month?

WOW I'm gonna have to walk down the street and try to meet a scubaboard legend.:)

THanks again for sharing your whaleshark videos last year Don. We made it on a whaleshark swim from Isla Mujures last year after viewing your videos and it was awsome. Maybe I can buy you a beer next month?
Haha, look forward to meeting you too. Glad you liked the vids and got to chase the Giant Dominoes. Fun wasn't it. Shooting still pics seem pointless, since they didn't allow flashes and the water was too murky for full length shots anyway, so video seemed the obvious alternative. Mine were certainly not High Resolution, but fun to shoot and share. I tried to give the being-there feeling starting each clip with still onboard, thru the murky splash, finding the Giants, swimming along close, losing speed the entire length after shooting the mouth, getting head slapped by a 5 ft tall tail. :crafty: Hope to do it again this year...!!

Just added: Vicki and Al; March 8 - 14. Staying at Suites Bahia; not sure who we're diving with yet - it's a package deal with our LDS... may be Dive Paradise. (Last minute plans came through.)

Mack & Carole March 25-31. Diving with BlueXTSea and staying at Miramar. Celebrating our 10th anniversary on the 26th!!

Congratulations! We celebrated our 10th anniversary on our first trip to Cozumel, where we did our checkout dives with our LDS.

I'll soon be watching my milk purchases for expiration dates, then veggies & fruits. :D

Thank you, Giggi! We celebrated our 1st anniversary on Cozumel at an AI -- we've been back many times since, but now we'll not stay anywhere further than a walk or short ride away from all the great food in town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom