Scanned Dacor Repair Manual looking for home(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical

perpetual student
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Repair Manual includes the following 1960s and 1970s Dacor regulators:
Double Hose: – R4, Clipper C3 & C3N
Single Hose: – Dart D1, D2, DR2 and Olympic Series (100, 200, 400, 800)

Who's interested?
NAVED? Or are the regs too new?
Anyone?

37 pages, 5 Meg

If you send me an email address via PM, I'll be glad to send it to you.

Hi,
yes, I'm very interested.
Lothar
If you're not familiar with PMs, click on my member name (knotical), then click "Send a Private Message".

I am also interested in the Dacor repair manuals and I am sure that other NAVED members would also be interested.

If you want to share them with many vintage divers, the best thing would be to send them to Bryan so he can include them in the down load section of VDH.
Vintage Double Hose • View topic - Catalogs/Manuals/Articles/Reports etc

There is a lot of information for free down in that web site including DACOR catalogs, but the DACOR repair manuals are not available yet. Your manuals would be a great addition to the collection.

Thanks

Thanks, Luis.

I've started the NAVED registration process so presumably I can do just that.
Is that the right approach?

Hadn't previously joined because I'm not a vintage equipment diver.
When I dived double hose and the like (circa 1960), it wasn't considered vintage.
Later, when I got my first Conshelf, I never looked back.

k

You don’t have to join NAVED to access the down load section. The download section is available to everyone; you don’t even have to log in.

If you want to share the manual just email Bryan at VDH and send him the files to be added to the shared section. I know many of us will appreciate it.

You are always welcome to visit VDH and if you want to post all you have to do is sign up. There is no requirement of being an active vintage equipment diver, but you are also welcome to join us for some vintage equipment diving.

Thanks again

Hi Luis,

Initially I clicked the email icon under Bryan's first post in the link you provided and got: "You are not permitted to send e-mail to this user." So I started the process of joining NAVED. I should know within 48 hours.

After you said I don't have to join, I found the "[Contact Us]" link and filled out the form.

In the meantime, two others have sent me PMs with their email addresses, and I sent them the file.

k

Luis and herman, if you'd rather not wait until it's on the VDH site, simply PM me an email address.

Go the the store website and email him from there.

Hi herman,

When I go there I see nowhere to email him except the "contact us" page that I already pursued.

k

Back
Top Bottom