Scooter diving in Maui!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right on Steve! Do you need a good Realtor? LOL. Good luck. The market is turning and we are feeling it here on Maui. prices are climbing again. I am diving at Molokini tomorrow on B&B boat with the scooters! Is going to be cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm amazed at how much prices have gone up in just the last 6 months, but there are still good deals out there and I'm sure you'll find one!! Where will you be looking to live?

Web site looks great!

Greg
Yes can you do a open house this weekend ? LOL. We will have it ready by the 1st of april. Wish I could say when we sell it we were moving to Maui right away but I dont think that is what the better half is thinking "DARN". If I could talk her into getting into diving then maybe she would.

A ahh, I will be right over, not... So we scooter around the entire back side of Molokini yesterday! What an amazing dive! We were moving so fast in areas. 25-30 sharks of all varieties. I saw the biggest Ulua I have ever seen. It was man size. It took about 50 minutes to go from reefs end all the way around back to reefs end. Thanks for the ride B&B!

A ahh, I will be right over, not... So we scooter around the entire back side of Molokini yesterday! What an amazing dive! We were moving so fast in areas. 25-30 sharks of all varieties. I saw the biggest Ulua I have ever seen. It was man size. It took about 50 minutes to go from reefs end all the way around back to reefs end. Thanks for the ride B&B!

That sounds like a fun dive!

Greg:

Thanks for taking me out on the scooter last weekend. That was quite an experience. Looking forward to doing it again sometime. Or maybe you might want to come visit California - bring scooters.

You are very welcome Larry. It's always fun to bring people out on their first scooter dive and see how much fun they have. See you next time.

---------- Post added March 17th, 2013 at 02:18 PM ----------

Yeah I got video of the whole dive but it is hard to see anything really cool cause I was moving so fast.

Back
Top Bottom