Scott, a video of Claudette in her new DIR getup would be nice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Scott, a video of Claudette in her new DIR getup would be nice. :D
Claudett.JPG

MaxBottomtime:
Scott, a video of Claudette in her new DIR getup would be nice. :D
MBT, I'm thinking that sea lion knew exactly what it was doing and had a list of valid reasons!!!! And it probably wasn't aiming for you elbow!

Aren't you the guy who says: "I may look DIR, but I'm not!"

And that pumpkin needs a LOT more snap bolts and long hose to even get close to compliant!

You are a strange and precocious dive buddy..... :shakehead

That's pretty funny MBT! I didn't think Claudette had the dry gloves! She's gonna rock after her DIR-F class!

Check out this new mask they are just testing for DIR compliance:

7of9.jpg

Just kidding Claudette :D :D

HBDiveGirl:
MBT, I'm thinking that sea lion knew exactly what it was doing and had a list of valid reasons!!!! And it probably wasn't aiming for you elbow!

Aren't you the guy who says: "I may look DIR, but I'm not!"

And that pumpkin needs a LOT more snap bolts and long hose to even get close to compliant!

You are a strange and precocious dive buddy..... :shakehead
I was just trying to get you to write your 400th post. :D

divebuddysean:
That's pretty funny MBT! I didn't think Claudette had the dry gloves! She's gonna rock after her DIR-F class!

Check out this new mask they are just testing for DIR compliance:

7of9.jpg

Just kidding Claudette :D :D
assimilation.JPG

I've split this little hijack off to its own thread. :wink:

Carry on with DIR's Great Pumpkin Diver! Or would itnow be DIP (Doing It Pumpkin)? :D

Christian

hmm, i thought it was the kool aid guy, which made it much funnier than a pumpkin...

...almost anything would be funnier than the pumpkin.:05: (Please don't take that as a challenge guys... you've done quite enough already.)

Oh well, "Laugh at me?? Take a number!" It's a long upheld DIR/F tradition...

Killer Punkin'Head
F/DIAW (FundaMENTALly Doing It All Wrong)

"Dry gloves..." Good one, Sean.

BabyDuck: I think this would be more like Kook-ade, as in "What a couple of ...."

So Christian, since you'll be right there next to me in the DIR/F class... Do YOU have YOUR costume yet??? OR do you need a little help from EvilJeff and MBT?

Come on gentlemen... share your bountiful talents!

Yeah, Baby Duck is right, it's definitely the Kool Aid dude costume, but I was feeling in a particularly strong October/November mood and was thinking along the lines of pumpkins! In fact, I'm craving some pumpkin pie. :wink:

Claudette, I may be drinking the Kool Aid, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find me wearing that Kool Aid costume. :11:

...and while I may be wearing the costume, I do have tickets to the Kool Aid Ball and will be attending. :cyborg:

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom