Trip Video - Lembeh, New Year 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks

NAD was nice. I preferred NAD to Lembeh Resort where I went last year. They both have different strengths and some people may well prefer Lembeh Resort over NAD. Just depends what you are looking for. I can see myself returning to NAD.

Thanks

NAD was nice. I preferred NAD to Lembeh Resort where I went last year. They both have different strengths and some people may well prefer Lembeh Resort over NAD. Just depends what you are looking for. I can see myself returning to NAD.

I stayed at Lembeh Resort in December of 2019 for a week.

From your experience, how does NAD compare or contrast to Lembeh Resort?

I stayed at Lembeh Resort in December of 2019 for a week.

From your experience, how does NAD compare or contrast to Lembeh Resort?
Lembeh may be a little more high end, whereas NAD is a little more casual. NAD has 2 divers to a guide, which I like, and I think Nad's boats are a little nicer. LR's boats usually returns to the resort between dives, which I like; whereas NAD does two tank dives in the morning. They are both good resorts. Just a matter of preferences.

I like Lembeh Resort as the last stop on the Passport to Paradise (Bunaken, Bangka, Lembeh) dive tour.

But for diving in Lembeh, I prefer NAD.

Fantastic video! Can I ask what hardware you used to shoot?

Up to my selfie I used a GoPro 11. Everything else was on a Sony A1 with the 28-60mm kit lens, coupled with a flip diopter holder mounted with the Inon UCL165 and UCL67 diopters.
Your video inspires me to get better. Thank you for sharing. :acclaim:

Absolutely gorgeous - brought me to tears w/ the combo of stunning critters + beautiful music.

Back
Top Bottom