Scott, a video of Claudette in her new DIR getup would be nice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
Yeah, Baby Duck is right, it's definitely the Kool Aid dude costume, but I was feeling in a particularly strong October/November mood and was thinking along the lines of pumpkins! In fact, I'm craving some pumpkin pie. :wink:

Claudette, I may be drinking the Kool Aid, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find me wearing that Kool Aid costume. :11:

...and while I may be wearing the costume, I do have tickets to the Kool Aid Ball and will be attending. :cyborg:

Christian
good, i thought i was going insaner there for a while.

the middle paragraph is obviously a disguised plea for a photoshopping of his very own, guys...

BabyDuck:
the middle paragraph is obviously a disguised plea for a photoshopping of his very own, guys...
Were you thinking of something like this? :)

dir-headhunter.jpg

Frank, I've got to say I really like that one! I'm going to have to make an iron on stencil to put one of those on my wet suit! :wink:

Christian

Me too. I want one.

headhunter:
Frank, I've got to say I really like that one! I'm going to have to make an iron on stencil to put one of those on my wet suit! :wink:
Good idea! Though you might want to check with your instructor first.

Funny thing is, I'm sure I've seen that logo somewhere before ...

dir-divegirl.jpg

Frank O:
Good idea! Though you might want to check with your instructor first.

Funny thing is, I'm sure I've seen that logo somewhere before ...

dir-divegirl.jpg
I love this drill! It's where the fundies rookie charges the DIR Paddles of Enlightenment, approaches an unsuspecting buddy and WHAM!!! Assimilation!!! Works (almost) everytime....
(Powered by 9A NiMH...your results may vary)

Killer Punkin-kooladeHead

My apologies to everyone involved in this thread. I forwarded a picture I thought was funny and never meant to cause any feelings to be hurt. Won't happen again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom