Scott...I need ya' man...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You forget to add...

0-1 with Super Bowl rings that are not tarnished by cheating!!!

I have Brady and Moss in my fantasy league, so I hope they keep running up the score...even if they have to cheat to do so....:eyebrow:

You forget to add...

0-1 with Super Bowl rings that are not tarnished by cheating!!!

I have Brady and Moss in my fantasy league, so I hope they keep running up the score...even if they have to cheat to do so....:eyebrow:

When, and if, the Bucs' ever win three rings in five years, then their cheating scandals will be uncovered, too!

Just keep in mind Mangini was the one in charge of the "cheating" when he was working for Belichick!

This was just "sour grapes", cause he got his "mangenious" head handed to him by his old boss!

I guess there will not be any more post-game handshakes... Back to the good old days!!

You hit on a good point, and something that I really can't understand at all...

If Mangini knew all about the cheating tactics of "The Hoodie", why in the world would he do it against Manginis team????

It's not like the Jets were going to be trouble for the Patriots....

Belichick is supposed to be this freaking genius, yet he tried to cheat against the guy who KNEW he was cheating....

Not really too smart...in my book.

I'll give ya' that one!

There's no doubt that Belichick has an arrogant streak... Filming the opposing sideline is his modus operandi, he's been doin' it as long as he's been coaching. That's how he studies. I would bet that that filming was more for breaking down post-game.

If you're interested, log on to WEEI.com and listen to the local sports guys yak about it. Of course it's a little biased, but stuff like this goes on every week by every team one way or another. Competitive advantage stuff. No team wears a halo.

Oh well, I hope "the Hoodie" comes up with a new technique for Sunday night...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom