Screwed Ordering Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think people are suggesting that the thread be closed, simply because the discussion here is just not productive.

You made your point in the first post.

The problem is that your version of the story and Dans are basically diametrically opposed, and your not going to resolve anything here.

ERP once bubbled...
I think people are suggesting that the thread be closed, simply because the discussion here is just not productive.

You made your point in the first post.

The problem is that your version of the story and Dans are basically diametrically opposed, and your not going to resolve anything here.

True I did make my point in the first post. But for those who aren't interested in this any more should not keep reading the added posts. It's like T.V., you dont' like the particular show you change the channel and don't tune back in.

what is the status...

I am assuming your paying for the suit mods yourself ?

Has Dan or the shop even contacted you after he posted ?

Andy

If your paying for it and there is no phone calls between you and the shop then i guess we have all our answers.

trymixdiver once bubbled...
what is the status...

I am assuming your paying for the suit mods yourself ?

Has Dan or the shop even contacted you after he posted ?

Andy

If your paying for it and there is no phone calls between you and the shop then i guess we have all our answers.

As it stands right now, I sent out the suit and am paying for all mods myself. I recieved 2 threatening harassing phone calls from Dan's shop that I have saved on an answering machine. And 9 days later I still have no hood that I payed for and was was supposedly shipped out by them. And Dan's made not one single offer or attempt to help me with the mods for the dry suit. Bare thenselves suggested what they could do for me for a price, and with Trek boota that I don't want.

Well your better off fixing it yourself if Dans isnt going to help you. You cant dive it as it is. Sucks your paying more than you planned, but if it makes the suit divable you have no choice.

Hopefully your suit comes back and fits great, at least that will help ease the pain.

Andy Soprano :)

hey tadd take a downer..just to let you know you can say what you want to as to me.. but just by your reply it shows just how arrogant you are and i can just imagine how arrogant you were to bare and to dans as well..give it a rest..and before you go posting a reply saying WHY SHOULD I GIVE IT A REST let me save you the time...GIVE IT A REST already..

snuggle once bubbled...
hey tadd take a downer..just to let you know you can say what you want to as to me.. but just by your reply it shows just how arrogant you are and i can just imagine how arrogant you were to bare and to dans as well..give it a rest..and before you go posting a reply saying WHY SHOULD I GIVE IT A REST let me save you the time...GIVE IT A REST already..

It sounds to me like you have a vested interest in Dan's. If not MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Arrogant?? Please.... Don't read the posts if you don't like it.

And for you Andy Soprano I thank you.:D

i have never heard of them nor have i ever dealt with them..and yes believe it or not tadd you are arrogant and dont tell me to mind my own business ..i am a member of this board just like you are and if you dont like me replying go somewhere else..i dont intimidate that easy tadd .. so get used to it..i am not going anywhere..lol..sdeems to me you dont know when to let something go..you say they screwed up and you sent the suit somewhere else.well.hmm that seems to be the end of it but you wont let it be the end of it..hmm the band played onnnnnnnn

snuggle once bubbled...
i have never heard of them nor have i ever dealt with them..and yes believe it or not tadd you are arrogant and dont tell me to mind my own business ..i am a member of this board just like you are and if you dont like me replying go somewhere else..i dont intimidate that easy tadd .. so get used to it..i am not going anywhere..lol..sdeems to me you dont know when to let something go..you say they screwed up and you sent the suit somewhere else.well.hmm that seems to be the end of it but you wont let it be the end of it..hmm the band played onnnnnnnn

That's right I'm not letting it go. It's kind of funny that the only 3 people that want this post closed or ended are all Dan's fellow Canadian's. Hmmmmmmmm... Coincidence?

And if you think I'm trying to intimidate anyone online that's a good laugh. Yeah i know alot of people who scare me online. And listen don't flatter yourself you're not worh my time.

taat2d once bubbled...
That's right I'm not letting it go. It's kind of funny that the only 3 people that want this post closed or ended are all Dan's fellow Canadian's. Hmmmmmmmm... Coincidence?

I gotta tell you...you seem like a good guy and I would be as pissed as you are about this drysuit thing and I've been mostly on your side throughout this saga...

But this comment has got to go...you know as well as I do that this has nothing to do with anything and I would hate for you to cheapen your position with something dumb like this.

fwiw,
kkm

Back
Top Bottom