Screwed Ordering Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt once bubbled...

I gotta tell you...you seem like a good guy and I would be as pissed as you are about this drysuit thing and I've been mostly on your side throughout this saga...

But this comment has got to go...you know as well as I do that this has nothing to do with anything and I would hate for you to cheapen your position with something dumb like this.

fwiw,
kkm

Ok you're right KKM. I apologize for that crude remark. It's just annoying how everyone not involved and not in my position is always the passifist and always so calm. I'd be calm too if it wasn't me with the problem.

canadian?yeppers i am and just as proud as americans are to be americans..and dont flatter myself?..please im better then that to fall for that line....and just think you are giving me your time lol isnt that funny..keep up the ranting...just shows you the kind of man that you are when you wont let something go..it doesnt matter what you say or do it wont change what happened..so get used to that fact wether you want to or not..hows that saying go..hmm..give me the strength to change the things i can.and the patience of that i cannot and the wisdom to know the difference..something like that anyways..you have areal good night now tadd although im sure il be hearing from you again real soon.lol

snuggle once bubbled...
canadian?yeppers i am and just as proud as americans are to be americans..and dont flatter myself?..please im better then that to fall for that line....and just think you are giving me your time lol isnt that funny..keep up the ranting...just shows you the kind of man that you are when you wont let something go..it doesnt matter what you say or do it wont change what happened..so get used to that fact wether you want to or not..hows that saying go..hmm..give me the strength to change the things i can.and the patience of that i cannot and the wisdom to know the difference..something like that anyways..you have areal good night now tadd although im sure il be hearing from you again real soon.lol

Goodnight snuggle. Sleep tight. don't let the bed bugs bite.:)

taat2d once bubbled...
It's just annoying how everyone not involved and not in my position is always the passifist and always so calm.

Totally and completely agree. You've already convinced the people you're gonna convince and you ain't gonna ever convince those you haven't...

which is why the best thing you can probably do FOR YOU at this point is to just drop it...forget' em!

Plus, on the up side...you'll get your drysuit back soon and will be totally set up! Your so psyched!

kkm :)

King Kong Matt once bubbled...

Totally and completely agree. You've already convinced the people you're gonna convince and you ain't gonna ever convince those you haven't...

which is why the best thing you can probably do FOR YOU at this point is to just drop it...forget' em!

Plus, on the up side...you'll get your drysuit back soon and will be totally set up! Your so psyched!

kkm :)

YES extremely!!!! And looking forward yo your next outing to DS.:D

hey king..the mesage that you quoted in your reply.well hm i have to say that by posting his first message on the board he involved everyone here..and its fine that you agree with him and thats ok your entitled to that just as we others here are entitled to disagree with the way he has been ranting on here..you both have a good night..:)

Everyone,
Its very unfortunate that thing had to go this far. Someone at school once said to me "How can we ever have world peace when we can't get along with family members or friends?" Good point...

Taat2d and Dan, I have to apologize for my role in 'keeping this going' and in doing so - not helping maybe some civilized, calm talks to take place. Perhaps if everyone could have gotten a 3-way call going or something, this could have gotten resolved in a better way.

While none of us know what words actually transpired on those telephone calls, only Taat2d and Dan know for sure.

Dan, perhaps you'd be willing to issue Taat2d a partial credit on his credit card to help him in lessening his cost for the modifications? I understand your anger and well...

Taat2d, this is all so unfortunate. I understand your anger and disappointment also.

How about we all take a few days and let this thread 'cool down' and/or it will face eventual death from a Moderator.

this thread went this far because someone wouldnt let it go..its not because of the readers of this thread...and its not your responsibility to keep the peace scooby..and im not saying that in a sarcastic way ..we are all adults here(i hope)and its ok to disagree.

snuggle once bubbled...
this thread went this far because someone wouldnt let it go..its not because of the readers of this thread...and its not your responsibility to keep the peace scooby..and im not saying that in a sarcastic way ..we are all adults here(i hope)and its ok to disagree.

I can't understand what you mean by someone wouldn't let it go. If you just spent a lot of money for a dry suit and this happened to you I wonder what you would have done. I wonder if you would have been so understanding after spending over $1000 and then having a suit that didn't fit, or a shop that couldn't be bothered fixing it for you. Hopefully for your sake you won't end up in my shoes.

snuggle once bubbled...
...just as we others here are entitled to disagree with the way he has been ranting on here..you both have a good night..:)

I never suggested you didn't have that right. My only suggestion was for him to withdraw from this thread as it was clear he wasn't helping himself or his case and was only angering others...

Now...is that ok with you, or are you just so hellbent on arguing that you would like to pick a fight with those of us who would otherwise like to see this thread die a peaceful death.

Back
Top Bottom