Scuba Board GOSSIP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There has been some gossip about folks up yawls way makin a caravan south to Venice Beach the Saturday after Thanksgiving to meet up with a bunch of other SBers at the 4th annual TURKEY FRY! and maybe some toothing to :D

Yep, course it's all in da thread in the MAIN forum for Conchers. Unlike some SOUTH Floridians,... we don't set ourselves APART from ever'buddy else!
Heck that'd be like a campout with Andy, but no sheep!
Looks like we'll be making it a day trip after all for the Turkey Dive.
Trying to save up for that new $herwood folding $norkel!
...and a new home in February.

I'm thinking that the south alabama folks should count for North Florida. The US just make a crazy decision on property lines for the panhandle. We panhandle folks are diving fools!

Couldn't be the cold its hot down there. We're still divin up here so no excuses on temp.

Enough with the gossip...Let's Dive!

OK but I have to do a pool session tomorrow. Sunday I'll be in the Quarry if the boat gets blown out(probable).

I'll admit, I havent been the greatest with getting online and getting on the board here lately. Havent really dove much in the last 2 months either. need to get back into the swing of things.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom