scuba/free diving computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to a shop yesterday but they didn't have the Geo 2. It was the Veo 3. It had all the functions but was a bit more bulky than the Suunto. Anyway, they had the Suunto D4 so I got one. Nice and small. Thanks for all the tips, everyone.

I have been a Suunto fan for some time now. Most of my diving is freeding and I have yet to find a better freediving computer than the Mosquito (superceded by D4). After my third Mosquito I decided to try the Stinger. It is a fantastic computer but not if you are serious on freediving. The Stinger only displays minute intervals while on the surface and not the seconds. I like to get a rhythm going of one minute and thirty seconds on the surface and two minutes on the bottom when I am hunting fish. If you can't see the seconds you lie there anticipating the next minute to appear with no notice. I have just retired my Stinger and replaced it with a D4. Can't wait to try it out as I am sure it will be great even if it is only as good as the Mosquito was.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom