Scuba Pro Air 2 and Tigullio T52 BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I won't do all the AOW dives on one day trip... I already did 3 dives last weekend... so I have 2 AOW dives left for this coming weekend. Then I'm going straight for the Nitrox classes as well... I realized that if I don't do that... I'll probably put off diving for a long time again! :p

Ya, my instructor will lend me his video cam and teach me how to film underwater :) (This is good cuz I'm a videographer ... so underwater videography would be a natural step for me to go)

Finally got my Tigullio T52 and tried to fit my old Scubapro Air 2. Doesn't fit. The corrugated hose is just too fat. The T52's port is too small for the hose.

Any suggestions from the forum?

Hory

Guys,

Just got my T52 back with the Scubapro Air 2. what I believe the Shop did was Cut a section of my original Inflator tube and slid it onto the Small outlet of the T52.

The using a new Scubapro hose slide it over the top of the tube and fix in place with a cable tie. the other end is of course a perfect fit.

Looks the buisness :mean: , I am taking it to the pool tonight to make sure it is going to be fine.

will let you know the outcome. and if there is anything different that The shop did to fit it I will let you know.

Mondo :mean:

Back
Top Bottom