Scuba Tools H.P. Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
garywong007

garywong007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am planning to start a small repair and service workshop and one of the equipment I plan to get is the H.P. Manager from Scuba Tools. Its website describes its features and functions but did not give any information on how it is set up - in particular the air supply required except mentioning that "....the 1/4" NPTF input port is located on the left side of the regulator and can be connected directly to a high pressure supply line...". Appreciate if someone could tell me what exactly does that "high pressure supply line" mean? How high a pressure is required to operate this HP Manager.

Thanks.

It wants to be connected to your Scuba Compressor or a tank. So, 3,000 to 3,500psi is in order.

Call Bruce…

Kevin,

Most people use our low pressure hose kit LP Hose Kit. I has a fitting that screws directly into a low pressure port of any 1rst stage regulator. Or we have a low pressure reducing regulator 0-400 psi Reducing Regulator If you would like to supply the air from your air bank system.

A small compressor most likely will not provide enough CFM flow.

Thanks

Bruce Howe

Scuba Tools Inc.

1018 Lashley Rd.

Greensboro N.C. 27455

(336)643-2599

(Fax) (336)6432799

I used the connector and hose they sell that has a fitting on it to connect to a scuba tank. If you have a bank for fills, it would be plumbed in there for a large supply of air. I actually use a hp120 with a h-valve. Can fill it from the compressor, and feed the HP manager at the same time without swapping hoses.

Actually, I sourced mine from here:

$200 less...

I made my own out of a scuba valve. I mounted it on a brass plate, drilled and tapped the bottom for a 1/4" NPT and used a flex hose to connect it to a tank. Whatever I paid for the valve and the 3/8" brass. I also drilled and tapped a an 1/8" NPS and 1/4" NPS so I can mount a reg vise to it.

I made my own out of a scuba valve. I mounted it on a brass plate, drilled and tapped the bottom for a 1/4" and used a flex hose to connect it to a tank.
Tried numerous times to get someone to tap a valve for me, but couldn't get one done...

Jealous....

1695832468569.png

Tried numerous times to get someone to tap a valve for me, but couldn't get one done...

Jealous....
Don't expect others to do it for you:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom